Moldawsky Brothers is a leading international diamond manufacturing and trading company with a superlative 65-year history in the industry.
Since its founding in 1948, Moldawsky Brothers has played a pivotal role in the development of Israel’s diamond industry.
Over the years, the company has established a reputation for its reliability and excellence.
The company is a veteran member of the Israel Diamonds Manufacturers Association, and is involved in public activity in the industry.
Boaz Moldawsky is member of the Israel Diamonds Manufacturers Association Board of Directors.
The company is headquartered in Israel at the Ramat–Gan Diamond Exchange Complex, the world's largest center for cut and polished diamonds.